Saturday, May 29, 2010

My own Miu Miu Collar

Where to begin...

1. I KNOW I KNOW the Spring 2010 Miu Miu collection has appeared on bajillions of style/fashion blogs since they came out, and I'm sorry to be all in your face about it too.
2. My camera is actually part of a joint custody with a bff and was supposed to be in Roswell this weekend, so alas, I must resort to terrible cell phone pics.
3. For anyone who personally knows me, I hate taking pics, I hate glorifying myself in any capacity, and I feel like a total tool throwing myself out there saying "hey look at me!"
BUT I am pleased with my results, got a ton of complements with this look, and would simply like to show my creation with you--


Hair inspired by Prada and Interview Magazine's March 2010 shoot by Mark Segal:


My own DIY collar, paired with fitted black suit jacket and shin-length black pencil skirt, black lace camisole under an electric yellow tank, and my most favorite accessory ever-- black sparrow and rose cameo necklace by Lara Lewis.

Why do I look pissed here? I don't know. I think that's my concentration look. I was having a hard time steadying my phone haha. Plus, people say I always look pissed, so this must just be my natural expression?? haha!

**************************************************************************
Special note: Lara Lewis can also be found here on blogger.
While her work is on Etsy, she has just recently opened up her own shop, so do check out both shops!


1 comment:

  1. Alex! That is gorgeous! Oh I want to see the outfit in real life! And I also want you to model for me one day!

    ReplyDelete