Monday, November 9, 2009

letter to you

hey. man so much to tell you! where do i begin??
 just got back from class. stupid teacher. took a test, so if we had carpooled, i'd still be there waiting for your class to let out in about 10mins or so. sigh...
you'd laugh at me if you could see me downing red bulls and candy bars in class. no shame tsk tsk...
mom made an 'everything' soup for dinner tonight. you'd probably like it- it's spicey. enough to make you sweat and your nose run haha. sounds perfect, right?
on other news, things you've been left out of- chris got married two weekends ago(?) halloween weekend lol. mom and clay are the hospital right now- the ford's dad had a stroke yesterday, and they don't think he's going to make it through the night. sucks for them. "never get a break"-- sounds familiar, right?
any way, much love, sorry you're at home now, doing whatever it is you're doing. miss you. call me some time? or not. i don't know. oh yeah-- i totally snapped at my boss today! haha. it was kind of funny, but then again not. she could've let me have it, but it resolved itself quickly. that's good i guess. oh well. almost let my teacher have it too. he's such a asdfj;dsjf;alsjfs [insert whatever word you know i'd like to say haha] [hint: well, never mind, that's giving away too much! haha] sooo... now what do we talk about? i don't know. it's funny, when you were there at work, heather made the remark, "you look so, solemn." hm. that's how it felt. didn't know it registered so clearly. so obviously, you could see it. You have the ability to read my face far better than most, (even though it can't be too hard lol) and i KNOW i probably make that face everytime we're in the same building. sigh... i'm sorry i do that to you. i'm sorry i make those faces. i'm sorry i pout. i'm sorry i crumple up like a deflated animal. that's how it goes i guess... don't mean to be so gloomy, it's just a LITERAL weight that descends on me, like some bird of prey or something. it just descends, and sits on my shoulders, claws into my heart. it's large wingspan covers me in shadow. sounds like a painting. i'll probably do that too. i'll put it on my list of BS projects, that may or may not come to fruition, depending on how quickly i can work. man, i tell you, this current project is a downer! makes me feel reallly sh*^&%^y. oh well. Poor Prada girls project gone to the side. they were going to be my next great venture, but clearly not. i'm on a roll, baby. gotta get the work a goin'. along with an essay, quizzes, reading, more reading, and i want to say another(???) essay all due friday. sigh. check check check. oh god, and then there's that trip out of town this weekend. uuug barfffff......... man i wish you were around. that way i could text you with funny updates, and miss you the whole time i was there, and think and dream about being home, and finding a crazed stowaway at my door at 2 in the morning. geez... those were the days. but now they're aaaaaaaaalways a lot more like the other occasions, where i was left waiting for a no-show because of some drunken stupor. (*(*&(&_(*_)*you're killing me.... sighhhhhhhh... i'm waiting for a response or something i guess, hence the stalling. when i'm done, this means i'll have to find something else to do. oh well. holy crap it's 9:25now. well, if we were at school, we'd be walking out to my car, or already heading to the highway. wanna get some coffee first, before we go? i've got homework to do. "yeah me too"
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment